Re: [pygame] Re: [Pygame] Fading Between Two Songs

I'm not aware of a convenient mechanism. I've just created logic to detect when the song or sound ended (is_playing()) and started a new one. Setting an event seems the most convenient way to manage it, though.

If anyone knows a better way I'd love to learn of it too. :)

bw