Re: [pygame] Bug in mixer module with python 3.1 + pygame 1.9.1 ?

I should have added the error message. Here it is:

File "C:\...\playSoundViaChannels.py", line 35, in main
   c0.play(sound)
SystemError: Bad call flags in PyCFunction_Call. METH_OLDARGS is no longer supported!

Gregor

Gregor Lingl schrieb:
Hi all,

I've got a problem with the appended script using
a channel in pygame.mixer

While it runs correctly with Python2.6 I get an error
with Python 3.1 which, I think, indicates a bug in the
pygame port to 3.1

How should I deal with this?

- Did I make an error?
- Does someone know a workaround?
- Can i expect a bugfix in the near future?
- Or should I stick with using Sound objects and their
 play method only?

Regards,
Gregor