Re: [pygame] select sound card?

It should be possible to pick your output by setting environment variables for SDL:
------
http://www.libsdl.org/docs/html/sdlenvvars.html

pygame (and the underlying SDL 1.2) can't play to multiple output devices

As far as other libraries with device selection and multiple stream capabilities, PyAudio can record and playback on any audio devices you choose and multiple at once, but I don't think it's mixing capabilities are as simple as pygame, so it would probably be a bit more work for you.