[pygame] static linking SDL, SDL_image, SDL_mixer etc on OS X

Hey,

I was thinking it would be nicer for users if we produced a pygame which statically linked SDL_image SDL_mixer etc?

Now that they have a more permissive licence, I don't see any issue with this from that side.

The main benefit is that pygame will be easier to install on OSX, because it won't need to install SDL into the Frameworks directories.  The main bad point is that it is harder for people to just drop in a new SDL_image or version of SDL.

Any thoughts on this?