Re: [pygame] Math.Vector2()

Hello,

pygame.math has a lot of tests... but strangely none for those operators.

If you can write some tests for these operators, that would help a lot :)
    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/src/9b8c3950b131614369973397d0eba46a5a783059/test/math_test.py?at=default

Let me know if this can be done, otherwise I will write down an issue and put it in the task list.

cheers,