Re: [pygame] news page

Done, thanks!

http://pygame.org/project-Program+Arcade+Games+With+Python+and+Pygame-2843-.html

Paul Vincent Craven

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:57 AM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

@Paul, please add your book as a project, and then it will be a highlighted project right away.

Also, tweet news to @pygame_org and it will retweet you.

News feed is undergoing a rewrite.  There is also a new 'planet' component which aggregates blog posts relating to pygame topics.  As well, it aggregates stuff from bitbucket (so development of pygame itself is given more attention).  The youtube playlist feature which shows pygame related videos is also complete.

Then the plan is to mix in feeds from peoples bitbucket/github/insert-code-host-with-rss-feeds to display along with each project.  There is also an aggregation of top project "disquss" comments which is already finished.

cheers,