Re: [pygame] OpenGL stretch of a pygame.Surface

On lun, 2014-07-28 at 06:54 +0200, VertPingouin wrote:
> So I came up with the idea of an hardware opengl texture stretching
> instead of a dumb blit but I don't know how to achieve it.
>
> Anyone has already done this ?

You would just need to code the graphics in OpenGL without using
pygame.Surface and pygame.draw. First though, check you are using the
HWSURFACE flag, if you are running fullscreen, it's possible this might
provide the necessary speedup without going to OpenGL.

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/display.html#pygame.display.set_mode