Re: [pygame] Fwd: Missing Module and Font

I don't know anything about py2exe but does this website help?
phttp://bytes.com/topic/python/answers/848048-py2exe-module-error

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:27 AM, diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
someone please help!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Subject: Missing Module and Font
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

Dear Peter<pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Âor anyone else who can help me,

I downloadedÂ
from the Pygmaesite and everything runs smoothly. I can comile using py2exe without any error. BUT I CANNOTÂimport pygame.freetype. Gives me the following error.
ImportError: No module named freetype

Now when I download Pygame from the link below https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/downloads

I can do import pygame.freetype but whn I compile the program using py2exe I get an error
import pygame._view error. module not found.

Please help as this is causing a LOT of preoblems and I am stuck between the view module and the freefont. Kind of uncomfortable here so please help me.Â

Thank you very much in advance.
--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

   Jeffrey Kleykamp