Re: [pygame] pygame to android

Tom

thanks very much!

btw at:

    http://pygame.renpy.org/android-packaging.html

there are instructions for putting a pygame application into an apk,
but there is no mention of what must be done to the pygame application
code to make it android-ready. For exampe, there is no mention of
'import android'. why is this?

regards,

Tom Arnall

Faced with the possibility of its extinction, every species finds
within itself powers unimaginable in the days of its complacency.