Re: [pygame] Help testing windows builds?

I'm happy to upload new files. Shoot an e-mail to the list when you have a distribution ready.

I'd give access to you Thomas to upload, but I get a second login screen when I try, and it doesn't accept my login when I enter it. So I might have upload permission, but not admin permission?

Paul Vincent Craven