Re: [pygame] Framewok build?

See https://github.com/facelessuser/rummage/issues/127, seems pertinent to your situation, as well as https://wiki.wxpython.org/wxPythonVirtualenvOnMac, which describes your issue and the causes and solutions (namely, you need to be a recognized application to grab a window on osx, which the "framework build" is).