[pygame] Introducing Pyzzle

Hello,
Now that I have got my sound probs fixed its time to intoduce my project:
Pyzzle.

Pyzzle is a Myst/riven style game engine I am currently working on. It will
eventually be used for a  full blown adventure game that i've got cooking
away which is codenamed "MadTV" (no title real title yet). I'll be talking
about MadTV more in the future.

I'm finding working with python and pygame a real pleasure. Python's sintax
works with not against you as C's sometimes does and the pygame models are
clear and easy to implement. Thanks to all involved, they rock.

Since I'm new to pygame and game developing I thought id ask you how to go
about coding Myst style interface. Which really just is lots (100s) of pics
with there own hot spots and some simple logic for the puzzles. That's a vast
over simplification, you have all played Myst so you know what's involved.
Any ideas?

Enough said.

Thanks
Andy