Re: [pygame] Rotating Sprites

Em Sun, 16 Jun 2002 04:45:39 -0400
"Brendan Becker" <tgz@orotech.net> escreveu:

> >how to make rotating sprites in pygame using the sprite module? does
> >someone know the fast way to do it?
>
> self.image = pygame.transform.rotozoom(self.originalimage,newangle,0)

thanks but I also want to know how to make the sprite rotations and how to put it in memory to grab it fast. Should I make a for loop with the rotozoom or use the pygame.transform.rotate and should I put my images in a list a dict or tuple? why don't pygame already come with a sprite object that do that?