Re: [pygame] PyGame on PS2

Gianluca Cancelmi wrote:
> I've recompiled python 2.1 for playstation 2 and I'm trying to create an RPM.
> I create the rpm with "python setup.py bdist_rpm"

i was under the impression that for distutils to build an rpm it
needs a little template SPEC file? i've never built the rpm this
way, so i'm not exactly sure. perhaps for now just create a binary
tarball? "python setup.py bdist" ?

perhaps from there you can get the .tar.gz into an .rpm.
unfortunately i don't know much about packaging rpms :[