Re: [pygame] Turnable rect: collision checking

Gerrit Holl wrote:
> To do this, I am trying to create a turnable Rect. What is the
> minimum to implement for other rects being able to check whether
> they collide with me? It doesn't make sense to have top, bottom,
> left and right be integers because topleft != (top, left). Those
> four would need to be tuples of (x, y). {top,bottom}{left,right}
> don't really make sense either: should topleft mean the topmost
> position or the leftmost position? More problems occur.

I am also unable to set new attributes! How am I supposed to
set the angle if I am not allowed to do so? How can I solve
this problem?

yours,
Gerrit.

--
267. If the herdsman overlook something, and an accident happen in the
stable, then the herdsman is at fault for the accident which he has caused