Re: [pygame] RenderUpdates not clear()'ing?

Wow, I'm dumb.

I was looking in the wrong place.  I was never actually calling
PygameView.MoveCharactor, I just repeatedly called
PygameView.ShowCharactor.

Sorry about that.

sjbrown

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 18:53, SB wrote:
> Maybe I should also give the file i'm referring to.  Here it is:
>
> http://sjbrown.ezide.com/main.py
>
> On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 18:37, SB wrote:
> > I've been working on this bug all day.  It seems like the frontSprites
> > group clear() function isn't working
> >
> > line 235.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > -sjbrown
| Shandy Brown                               Digital Thinkery |
| shandy@geeky.net             http://www.digitalthinkery.com |