Re: [pygame] event queue full

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Jack Nutting wrote:
>      # filter our event queue
>      pygame.event.set_allowed([])
>      pygame.event.set_allowed([KEYDOWN,KEYUP,QUIT])

I think this might be your problem. The first call doesn't actually do
anything. If you pass a list as parameter, it merely re-allows all listed
events. In order to first set all events as blocked, you must call
pygame.event.set_allowed(None)

(I'm not actually sure if pygame treats an empty list as somehow special,
but I doubt it. And the docs tell you to use None to block events.)

--
Sami Hangaslammi