Re: [pygame] using opengl in pygame?

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. wrote:

Actually, I have found that Mesa (the open source OpenGL clone) is generally fast enough for most OpenGL applications that don't require animated action. I have written 3 small internal applications where I used OpenGL via Mesa for 2D drawing capabilities. If you ever have to explicitly draw zooms, pans or clipping (eg. a map application), letting Mesa handle these transforms is dramatically faster than trying to do this stuff in Python.

It's also a *lot* easier to program pans and zooms by just changing an OpenGL matrix rather than having to handle all of the transform math yourself in Python.
How can i draw circle or arc in 2D OpenGL?

TIA
Niki Spahiev