Re: [pygame] Support Request: SDL_ttf improperly installed? (Modified by C Ratchet)

I did.

Ratchet

On Jun 24, 2004, at 7:17 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

Since you are on 10.3, why not use the precompiled package at http://undefined.org/python/pimp/ ?

On Jun 20, 2004, at 2:03 PM, C Ratchet wrote:

Hello. I've just started using Pygame and I have a problem.

When testing if the Font module will work in Pygame, it returns 0. I have all dependencies installed (as recommended on the website (from both Fink and MacPython). I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.4. Any help for this? I really need font support so help on this would be much appreciated.

---

Are YOU a Good Person? Go here: http://www.wayofthemaster.com/wotm_flash.html