Re: [pygame] Pygame Code Repository

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:22:19 -0700, Pete Shinners wrote:
> There is a new and exciting Pygame Code Repository now online! One
> of our users, Micheal Urman, has created an excellent new site for
> posting and discussion of Pygame Code Examples.

The old PCR had some useful code even though the archive wasn't being maintained. I'm happy to see that a new archive is available, and in such a flexible way. Thanks to Micheal and whoever is transferring the code samples.

Is there any chance that some kind of 'new pcr addition' message will be posted to this mailing list whenever new content is added? It would be nice because it reduces the need to go check the site frequently for updates. Maybe an RSS feed would be an idea as well... :)

-Pat
www.gamesinmind.com