[pygame] possible mapping tool for pygame

Hello,

I am the admin of a project, "Game Object Language"
at http://sf.net/projects/goallang

We have a XML-based language for creating tile-based maps easily. We currently have a java-based map viewer tool. Do you think this language might be usable for pygame (i.e. build a pygame map viewer/editor and perhaps integrate support for these maps into pygame) ? It already supports altitude (if using a 3d view) and terrains, and we're planning support for animated terrains (for water, etc), object placement, and other good features.

I think it would be nice to have tile-based map support built into pygame. Please review this project and see if you think we might be able to work together.

Ratchet
---

Are YOU a Good Person? Go here: http://www.wayofthemaster.com/wotm_flash.html