Re: [pygame] convert transparent region to white

Jason,

That's a great idea!!!!!
Thanks so much =D So I dont need to use gimp to modify each icon file.

CC

On 6/2/06, Jason Massey < jason.massey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
chuang,

browing through the pygame docs at http://www.pygame.org/docs/  I don't see anything that will do exactly that in one step.

but, why not create a 64x64 surface, fill it with whatever color you want, and then blit your icon with the transparency onto the new surface.