Re: [pygame] forum

On Monday 05 June 2006 00:44, DR0ID wrote:
> aetherFox from the irc asked for a forum and because there was none he
> created one at:
>
> http://z7.invisionfree.com/pygame/
>
> It is just to inform you that a forum now existst.

I'm not so sure we need a forum (just for pygame) as well as this mailing list
given that this list has such a low volume of posts. Splintering the user
base and all that... :)

I was encouraging someone a little while back to create a more general "python
game programming" site / forum. I guess he lost interest :(

I'd really like to get a library-agnostic site up and running. I realise
*most* game development in Python ends up using pygame in some way, but there
are other toolkits. Across all these toolkits there's a lot of common ground
(optimisation, general game development, artwork, algorithms, etc) and I
think the community could benefit from a single place to discuss these
things.

    Richard