Re: [pygame] Natto-Cat

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 08:47:12AM +0900, Aaron Maupin wrote:
> James Mills wrote:
>
> >Great work. Can we get the source code anywhere ?
> >Unfortunately I don't have a single windows box around :)
>
> I'm torn about releasing the source because it's such a mess.
>
> Seriously, sometimes people say that and their code is fine.  My code is
> a heap of spaghetti with poorly thought out structure, a staggering
> amount of global vars, nested lists nested way too deep, and overlapping
> patches for holes I finally gave up trying to understand because it was
> just easier to cover them up than work out why they happened in the
> first place.

If you are embarrassed about releasing a messy heap of spaghetti code,
run:

  svn co -r1 svn://gilgamesh.HamsterRepublic.com/ohrrpgce

Yeah, that ain't python. that's quickbasic... and it's mine. *that's*
embarrassment.

Now that you have no further excuse to be embarrassed, let's see that
Natto-cat code! Listening to all the talk about it, I am dying to play
it on my Linux box-- and I will gladly try to package a py2app bundle
for Mac OS X for you.

---
James Paige