Re: [pygame] GP2X Game Comp

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 12:57, Simon Wittber wrote:
> > > The GP2X is a handheld game device which runs Linux, and can run
> > > python and pygame.
> >
> > Sounds really cool! What performance can you get with the device?
>
> Not sure, there is plenty of info over here though.
> http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/GP2X

Hrm, I recently acquired a Nokia 770. It has a *slightly* higher resolution
(800x480) but otherwise has very similar specs. Eerily similar, in fact. Hrm.

I've not had a chance to do much except "import pygame" and test opening a
window:

   http://jafo.ca/getentry.html?stamp=20060526_0237

Anyway, stand by for a completely different announcement...

    Richard