Re: [pygame] CPU 100%

You can use pygame.event.wait()

That way your program does almost nothing until more events happen.
This isn't very good if you have animation though.  However if it is a
program that just waits around for user input before doing anything it
can be a good way to go.

Also if nothing on your screen changes you don't need to do a
pygame.display.flip() at all.  Just wait until something on your
screen changes, and then flip for that frame.

Cheers,

On 6/20/06, Chuang Wu <chuangwoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if there is other way to save CPU resource?