[pygame] Frantic (again)

The latest version of the Frantic Demo is available for download.  Three
missions (9 levels) in the demo to date.  I'm going to take a step back
now and decide whether or not it's worth pursuing as a shareware game.
Your feedback will help greatly influence that decision.  Thanks to all
who have given feedback on previous versions and thanks in advance for
everyone that does on this latest version.  It really is a fun little
(well, 17.5 Mb isn't really little, is it) game.   Let me know what you
think.

http://medievalelks.com

Thanks,

Dave