Re: [pygame] Playing mp3s

Patrick Mullen wrote:

Mp3 support, certain font support, and other things seem to be very platform specific with pygame recently, I'm not sure if it's always been that way, but it certainly is now. As far as I know, .ogg's don't have any issues, but I have seen a perfectly good mp3 play on one platform and not on another.

Thats a little disapointing. I think I would prefer no support, to half working support. Do you know if the situation is any better with 1.8?

Will