Re: [pygame] Text-Based RPG

Jonah Fishel wrote:
You guys are geniuses.
Haha you probably work for big corporations and stuff that do this for a living and Iʻm just a 13 year old kid who found Python on my Mac!
Thank you anyway!
There are lots of great tutors in the Python community.
The pygame list welcomes people of all skill levels, of course, but if you'd like to try a mailing list that's dedicated solely to helping you master Python,
you should look into the Python Tutor mailing list.
Since your game doesn't actually use 'pygame,' as it's a text game, you should be able to get help with anything you need on that mailing list. of course, once you start upgrading it with awesome 3d models, you'll probably need to come back here to ask your questions, but for now, I think you should look into the Tutor list as an alternate source of wisdom and advice. The guys on there are really nice.
HTH,
-Luke