Re: [pygame] Questions about surface with alpha channel

I can't think of a way to set the alpha by itself, without setting the RGB.

Say I wanted to set the alpha ONLY with fill() then I don't think I can do it.

Is there some way you could do that by passing mask to a blit call?

If there's no way to do it already, then perhaps we could create a
separate function which only acts on one channel at once.  eg, only R,
or only A.  This could be added as a 'special flag' the same way the
BLEND_ADD etc have recently been added to Surface.fill()

Or maybe I'm forgetting some way?