Re: [pygame] Re: Tendrils

I suppose somebody could have "cracked" the windows installer,
thinking they were stealing something, but from the original (and now
expired) site, it looks like the author distributed source for
linux/mac, so it seems odd to have that crack file in there.

You can see the original site for the game in the wayback machine in
the internet archive here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060427132201/http://members.cox.net/swt2/Tendrils/

I suppose talking to the author could help understand what is going on.

It looks like at one point stanner@xxxxxxxx was an email contact about
the game, and the "main programmer" submitted a game "microbattle" to
the 4th Ludum Dare 48 Hour game competition under the name "dumple"

here's an archive link for the expired microbattle page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050124094142/members.cox.net/swt2/Microbattle/