Re: [pygame] Starting Window Position

Ken Seehart wrote:
Doh! Sorry about the duplicate post...
YOU BETTER BE!
Just kidding.
Don't worry about it, not a big deal.
Kinda confusing on what your name really is, though O_O;
I would suggest, KenIan (is that pronounced like Kenyan?), to check the Pygame mailing list archives first.
I believe I remember seeing this question a few months ago.
I wouldn't doubt it has something to do with SDL environment variables.
If your search proves fruitless, I'm sure someone else will have he;lp,
but if you do succeed, let us know so we don't go answering a question you already answered yourself :)
-Luke