Re: [pygame] Multiple Windows

"Ian Mallett" <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be great if someone could show me how to make multiple windows.
> I'd need two+ python interpreters running at the same time, correct?  How
> would I do that?

I would look through the subprocess module to understand the various
possibilities there - communicating to a subprocess using pipes (like
stdin and stdout) might be the simplest way to keep the processes in sync.

I wrote a tiny example of opening two windows here:

http://www.bigdicegames.com/Code/Samples/TwoWindows.zip

And this is the subprocess documentation:
http://docs.python.org/lib/module-subprocess.html

-Dave LeCompte