[pygame] Starting a game

Alright. I don't know if I'm going to be using that MVC stuff... although I
might reprogram the game to use it later, if I decide it'll be better... but
I want to start a game now! I'm so bored just sitting here that I may as well
start something.

So now, I'm going to get started. But the problem is that the last time I
tried it, I over-complicated it by using advanced sprite functions that I
didn't understand at all. I'm still trying to figure out an eaiser way to
draw stuff than making everything a class and making it extend from
pygame.sprite.Sprite (painful >.<)

Also, some concepts of object orientation seem to have bit me. How should I
have classes interact with each other? I know I was doing it completely wrong
last time, and one of my friends called me on it. But I forgot how he said I
should do it...

Well, I'm going to see if I can drum up something usable...