Re: [pygame] old camera.so file

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Nirav Patel <olpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can just delete the file:
> sudo rm /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pygame/camera.so
>
> We moved the camera module to _camera.so a few months ago to deal with
> multiplatform using videocapture and opencv.
>
> Nirav

Like Nirav says, just remove the .so file.  Also you might need to
remove your build and dist directories before you run  'python
setup.py install'.

It'd be cool if we could figure out how to get setup.py to remove
camera.so if it exists.  There definitely is no way for distutils to
do that natively... but should be there in python2.7 apparently.

cu