Re: [pygame] Re: ANNOUNCE: pygame1.9.0rc1 ready for testing

Other than a warning to delete the old camera module, everything seems to be working fine here (Mac OS 10.5, Python 2.5). CPU usage is the same, surfarrays are working great (unlike in the current 1.8.1 release). Everything seems to be pretty good. I use Numpy and PyOpenGL a lot. No issues there. Thanks for your hard work on Pygame, I appreciate it.

-Zack