[pygame] Re: 2P: Sound synthesis / drum machine

Was the xy from the mouse? Audio and music gen w/ code is something
ive been interested in.

Take a look at iPhone as a midi input: http://hexler.net/software/touchosc
I've been experimenting with it. It's quite cool.

It sends OSC , then a wrapper converts to midi output if the app needs
it. ( few diff choices of wrapper )
 I'm also testing how good I can use o/c messages for pygame controller.

--
Jake