Re: [pygame] Example of pymunk using images

Oops. Sorry. I thought I'd cancelled that send, but obviously I wasn't quick enough. I noticed as I was sending that you specifically wanted image demos, not shapes. I think the standard demos might all be just shapes. I'm unable to check them just now to be certain.

Anybody else know where there might be info on mapping images for pymunk?

Miriam English wrote:
Hi Dan,

There are several examples (14 actually) in with the source code, not with the MSWindows executable.
http://pymunk.googlecode.com/files/pymunk-1.0.0.zip

cheers,

    - Miriam

Dan Ross wrote:
  Hi all-

I'm thinking of experimenting with pymunk, but I'd like to use images, rather than shapes.

Is there documentation or an example or two anyone could point me to?

Thanks,

Dan

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
 - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory