[pygame] Pygame-UI: UI Component Framework for python and pygame

Hello users and developers,

I am sending this email because I have recently started working on a UI Component framework on top of pygame. I started this project because I have been a user of python and pygame for quite a while now and I felt like there was a need for an extensive library that provides an easy access to basic and more complex user interface components such a buttons, input boxes, dialog windows, menus, etc. I would like to hear feedback on the primary implementation and to potentially get people involved with this project. Currently I have a basic implementation of the base classes as well as a few components that are already usable.

The project home is: http://www.sarconsrealm.org/CodeProjects/pygame-ui/

Again I would appreciate any feedback as well as requests to join on the development. The source code is subversioned under google code and there is a link to it in the project homepage.

Thank you for your time!