- just hacked through Python for a while, reading the docs and blundering about. Playing around. No serious work.

- Zed Shaw, Learn Python the Hard Way

- Magnus Lie Hetland, Beginning Python from Novice to Professional

- A more thorough read of the docs at python.com

- Paul's pygame text (a PDF file, I think from last year's classes)

And now beating on pygame wiki spammers with a stick. Oddly enough, poring through the wiki to find spam led me to really read the pages. Although I did *cough* remove a false-positive link from the resource page (Sorry Lily).

To sum up, I'd gladly buy Dr. Craven a whiskey.

Winter

-----