Re: [pygame] easy_install pygame on OSX ML

Oh schnap! It worked!!

Thanks for the tip!

---------
$ brew install sdl
<snip ....no drama>

$ easy_install pygame
Searching for pygame
Best match: pygame 1.9.2pre
Adding pygame 1.9.2pre to easy-install.pth file

Using /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages
Processing dependencies for pygame
Finished processing dependencies for pygame
swolfe-pro:pycoco swolfe$ python
Python 2.7.2 (default, Oct 11 2012, 20:14:37)
[GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple Clang 4.0 (tags/Apple/clang-418.0.60)] on darwin