Re: [pygame] Noob question: playing sounds

It just occurred to me that I recall reading somewhere that there are 2 sound outputs in the Raspberry Pi (the audio jack, and the HDMI connector) and that some people have had difficulty switching between them. You are probably trying to get sound from the audio jack. Did you check whether there was sound coming from the HDMI connector? Or if you're doing it the other way, did you check the audio jack?

Just a thought. :)

Good luck to you,

	- Miriam