Re: [pygame] image window disappears

Ian hi!

because i want to poke around in the code and see what various
segments do. since this is all about drawing for me at this point, it
means running segments of code before the event loop. i solved the
problem by simply putting the screen update and the event loop after
the segment i want to examine. thanks again for getting me to wonder
if the script had been corrupted.

maybe relevant here too is that with my IDE   the script is run
whenever i save it. that's usually OK because usually i'm not writing
gui scripts.

tx again for yr help,

Faced with the possibility of its extinction, every species finds
within itself powers unimaginable in the days of its complacency.