[pygame] Need a lot of help with 'virtual' board game

Hello, novice coder here.

I need help coding a board game.

What I need to learn (because I dont know how to do it already):
Combat (die rolls, have troops removed on those die rolls)
An interactive map (Player/players can move the map around to view a
different area, zoom in and out ETC.)
Units movement.
Having a video play in the backround (I want the 'home' screen to have a
video playing in the background where it fades to different pictures.)
An option to 'save' the game in its current state.
and lastly having a desktop shortcut tp run the game (so you dont have to
access the folder and find the program from there.)

It is a lot, but I am very novice, and REALLY want to learn all of this, so
even if you can only give some help for a couple, it will be much
appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!