[pygame] PyGame in the Browser/NodeWebkit?

I've been entranced with PyGame for a while, even taught it to my
nephew when he was learning Python.  I've come across Brython, for
running Python 3 in the browser... and then I came across an engine in
JavaScript called GameJS.  Then it struck me....

PyGame in the Browser!

I journeyed forth with this odd idea, here is my post detailing my
thoughts: http://wunk.me/announcing-pygjs-pygame-in-your-browsernodewebkit/

And here is the github page showcasing how I wrapped PyGame in the
browser around my chosen JavaScript game engines.  I thought this was
a neat hack!

https://github.com/asherwunk/pygjs

Just putting it out there...

Asher
P.S. If you like what I do consider supporting me at either
https://Ko-fi.com/asherwolfstein or
https://www.patreon.com/asherwolfstein

Let me know what you guys think!  I find it a particularly powerful
idea for NodeWebkit