Re: [pygame] take screenshots of desktop and any app running (even with direct3d, opengl, sdl, ...)

Thank you. I saw that link already. Unfortunately, none of these method is able to do it (when another window is rendered via directx, opengl, ...).

Dňa utorok, 20. júna 2017 9:47:38 UTC+2 DiliupG napísal(-a):
As far as I know this is not directly possible with Pygame as it's focus is on the window it creates. But you can use another method to do what you want.
Read this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2846947/get-screenshot-on-windows-with-python