Re: [pygame] take screenshots of desktop and any app running (even with direct3d, opengl, sdl, ...)

> I took screenshot of my desktop and some video player with direct3d were

> running, I got black rectangle in that screen position.

I remember this pheonomena back from when I was doing DirectX/DirectShow development. That black rectangle where you had a video playing is a special region of the screen that allows YUV data to pass through the video buffer. In other words, they make all the RGB pixels 0,0,0 and overlay a YUV video through that black "hole". So there's nothing you can capture there.

~ Michael