[pygame] ANN: Twitch 1.0

WARNING. WARNING. AMATEUR PROGRAMMER'S FIRST GAME. WARNING. WARNING.

The first release of my game, Twitch, is now available. The home page
is:

http://www3.telus.net/futility/twitch/index.html

Twitch is a top-down shooter reminiscent of Robotron. It was written
in Python, using pygame (pygame.seul.org), Pete Shinner's sdl wrapper
for that language. Screenshots, play and install instructions, and a
feeble defense of my lack of programming skill can be found at the
above page. Twitch works fine on Linux and win32, and should work on
Macs as well (although this is untested).

Twitch requires a working installation of pygame 0.9.

I consider Twitch feature-complete now, and it has been tested pretty
thoroughly. Feedback, random personal attacks and death threats all
welcome. Hope you enjoy it!

--
David Clark
silenus@telus.net