Re: [pygame] surfarray.array2d, array3d crashing

> Me again... with some new reports. =)
> I was trying out arraydemo.py and it
> was crashing at the point it tries to
> load the arraydemo.jpg image.  Narrowed
> it down to the point where it calls
> surfarray.array2d().  I remember never
> getting this and array3d to work at all
> earlier.  Is this what you've been
> mentioning that's been fixed in the CVS
> version?

yeah, i made some big fixes recently to surfarray in CVS.
make sure you have the latest version and run it again.

i've been testing the code recently on various machines
and architectures. it has been working flawless for me
on several different cpu architectures and os's. if it
is still crashing with the latest version in CVS for you
i'll definitely get on it. (might have to do a little
'remote debugging' through you)

let me know how it goes. i want to make sure the surfarray
is rock solid. but the code is a bit 'intense' to keep it
fast.