[pygame] pygame project changes

Today i've made some changes to the pygame projects page. I've added two
new categories, "In-development" and "Graveyard". I've been planning to
do this for awhile, but have kind of held off. The main reason being it
is a very subjective categorization. Basically anything "I Decide" isn't
ready to download and play goes into the "In-Development" area,
basically this is where all new projects will go too. The "Graveyard"
category is where "I Decide" projects don't look like they're going
anywhere and I want downloaders to know what they get.

If you see your project in the graveyard and don't think it should be
there, let me know. I'm easy to convice if a project should be moved
around, and it takes me about 2 seconds to recategorize a project.

Anyways, there's gotten to be quite a few projects on the page now, and
it's about time visitors need some way to get a better feel for the
different projects. Much better.

btw, check out the new LAMB project, a MULE recreation, woohoo!
http://www.honors.montana.edu/~jjc/lamb/